Customer Service Representative 1
New Albany, OH | 6 months contract
As a Customer Service Representative at American Health Holding, Inc.- an Client company, you will provide comprehensive healthcare management that delivers appropriate quality healthcare, promotes cost effective outcomes, and improves program/ operational issues.
• Telephonic outreach made to identified members with a chronic condition managed by the Disease Management program.
• Provides support services to team members by answering telephone calls, taking messages, researching information and assisting in solving problems. (*)
• Adheres to Compliance with URAC and HIPAA standards.
• Maintains accurate and complete documentation of required information that meets disease management regulatory, accreditation, and TQM requirements. (*)
• Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres to company policies regarding confidentiality. (*)
Background/ Experience Desired:
• Medical Terminology
• Sales experience preferred
• Call center experience
Additional Information (situational competencies, skills, work location requirements, etc.):
• Strong customer service skills to coordinate service delivery including attention to customers, sensitivity to issues, proactive identification and resolution of issues to promote positive outcomes for members.
• Computer literacy in order to navigate through internal/ external computer systems, including Excel.
• Ability to effectively participate in multi-disciplinary team including internal and external participants.
• Familiarity with basic medical terminology.
• Effective communication, telephonic, and organization skills.
• Ability to type efficiently