Louisville, KY | 3 Months
• Working from creative briefs, teams with copywriters and Art Director to develop and execute concepts for major product and marketing initiatives.
• Develops design concepts that can be conveyed across a variety of vehicles.
• Works with clients and colleagues to identify business objectives and ensure that creative solutions are on strategy—effectively explaining the creative strategy behind the creative and major marketing campaigns.
• Understands Client's style and maintains tight quality control over all the pieces he/she creates; writes in Client's voice and supports brand positioning.
•Understand the audience and ensure the design will enable connection and engagement from each audience.
•Successfully incorporates all changes and suggestions from internal department reviewers, business partners and legal and compliance reviewers.
• Maintains knowledge of industry and marketing communications trends and incorporates new ideas into company's process and procedures.
• Helps Creative team workflow process run smoothly and finds innovative ways to enhance it.
• Develops and nurtures relationships with in-house agency colleagues—copy, account management, traffic, and production—operating as a positive agent for improving internal communications and workflow.
•Expansive working knowledge of Adobe products
•Effective communications skills to enable strategic presentations of work to both internal leaders and clients
•Bachelor’s degree, preferably with concentration in Graphic Design or equivalent experience combined with and outstanding creative portfolio.
•Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience in a marketing communications or advertising agency environment.
•Strong creative, strategic thinking, business partnering, and presentation skills.
•Ability to plan strategically and developed broad-based programs.
•Proven ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills.