Engineer Facilities/Maintenance II
Horicon, WI | 3 years
Plans, coordinates and performs facilities project and maintenance engineering work for Client Horicon Works infrastructure, production equipment and processes of moderate to large scope. Operates in a team environment. Assigns, coordinates and reviews the work of support and contract personnel.
Description of the major duties performed in this job.
- Provides engineering design for the infrastructure for production equipment and processes through both internal and external resources.
- Provides project management of projects related to production machines, equipment and processes that support the manufacturing.
- Provides troubleshooting of production equipment to support manufacturing and maintenance operations.
Competencies, technical skills, formal education and relevant work experience critical for successful individual performance of essential functions.
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
Specialized skills, knowledge and abilities needed to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Background in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, power systems, etc.).
- Knowledge of product, process, and facilities design. Skill in using AutoCad-Factory Cad.
- Experience with Weld, Paint, and Assembly manufacturing processes.
Formal education or training required to perform the essential functions of the job. Includes degrees, certifications, licenses and/or registration requirements.
- Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
Relevant Work Experiences:
Type and amount of experience necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. May include specific roles and/or an understanding of a particular function, organization, and industry or product line.
- Experience in Project management. Experience with engineering tools, systems and databases.
- Experience with Computer Aided Design (CAD) systems.
- Experience in Union Manufacturing Environment.