Laboratory Technician - Early Research Oral Care
Job Categories: Scientific/Technical/R&D/Regulatory
Job Title Laboratory Technician - Early Research Oral Care
Colgate-Palmolive invites applications for a Laboratory Technician position based at our Piscataway, NJ location. Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and must be available to work 32 hrs/week. The job will entail extensive laboratory work and therefore previous experience in an academic or industrial research lab is preferred. A minimum level of experience in suitable undergraduate laboratory courses is acceptable.
Key job responsibilities will include:
• Conducting research experiments to advance project goals.
• Data analysis and graphing.
• Communicating results in technical presentations and technical reports.
• Bachelor's in Chemistry or related chemical science
• At minimum, laboratory course experience in chemistry
• Fluent English
Bachelor's degree in chemistry or related chemical science
Previous experience in an academic or industrial research lab.