Procurement Support Analyst
Florham Park, NJ | 6 months contract
Job Summary / Principal Responsibilities (4.1):
The individual will be responsible for managing and supporting diverse portfolios in SAP for multiple Direct & Packaging Procurement Managers. This will be accomplished by performing the following:
- Create, maintain, and ensure accuracy of: SAP Outline Agreements, Source Lists, Info Records, Consignment, Tolling, Header/Item Texts, Payment and Shipping Incoterms, Specification Reference Text, and Vendor Master Data Coordination.
- Organize and maintain a database reference for assigned Procurement Managers.
- Provide support in market analysis information gathering and report generation.
- Work closely across functions and business units
- Provide businesses SAP expertise in: Procurement, Transactions, Issue resolve & Organizational & Resource Direction
- Contributing knowledge of SAP Procurement Systems, in addition to aligned Functional Process expertise: GIMA Order Inquiry/Imports, Standard Purchase Order Processing, Regulatory Block Queue, Product Tariff/Duty Calculations, Vendor Billing History, and Search Vendor Database, Cockpit.
- Utilize Pastis Web tool for Vendor set up and maintenance
- Investigate and reconcile Accounts Payable Workcycles through Readsoft and Cockpit
- Stay abreast of current Client Service and Function organizational / process information, as it aligns with Procurement.
- Ensure compliance of Client Policies and Procedures and Global Procurement Guidelines.
- Coach internal (NTP) and external partners (Functions & BU's) in support of data integrity and procurement processes.
- Regularly attend meetings, and participate in, and obtain feedback concerning Procurement Systems upgrades, implementations, and acquisitions.
Knowledge and Experience / Education Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Logistics, or Systems
- One to three years of experience and demonstrated knowledge one or more of SAP processes (master data, customer service, accounts payable, procurement, central stores and/or inventory management, etc).
- Excellent developed experience in SAP, MS Office products, basic Incoterms, basic contract knowledge
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following competencies: Customer Focus, Analytical Thinking, Team Work, Communication/Interpersonal, Strategic Thinking, Innovativeness, Entrepreneurial Drive, Quality Orientation, Conflict Management