Louisville, KY | 3 Months
The Studio Artist executes tactical design projects and implements text/content changes in preparing files to be released for production. Able to stay on brand while making appropriate decisions regarding tactical design/production projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works closely with project teams to evaluate requests, negotiate deadlines, and continually reprioritize requests as they are received.
• Evaluates and cleans-up files for consistency across multiple pieces and projects and through a pre-flight process to prepare files for release to third-party vendors or other identified distribution channels.
• Prepares materials for presentations and meetings; creates comps and pre-press files.
• Provides technical support to the design team by editing and preparing files that meet graphic standards.
• Determines set-up of electronic job files based on pre-flighting software, as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Graphic Design or equivalent training is required.
• Minimum of five years related work experience in an advertising or corporate environment.
• Proficient in the Adobe products and some Microsoft applications such as PowerPoint
•Thorough working knowledge of print production.
• Corporate identity and branding experience/knowledge a plus.