As a Technical Support Specialist with Client, Incorporated you will be responsible for performing user, operational, and technical support via telephone, email, internet, and intranet. Client associates and external customers in a 7-day week
operation. The position serves as an escalation point for other help desk associations and special customer needs.
Some essential functions of the position include:
• Process support request from Client customers, Client field service associates, and primary electronic request from
Client Self Service Terminals.
• Provide troubleshooting and assistance as needed which will include setup and configuration, documentation, and
• Follow procedures and department processes to record initial call information, steps taken toward resolution, and final
resolution into department’s Call Management System.
• Escalate calls to senior staff members upon determination that problem exceeds level of experience.
• Act as technical resource for help desk associate and other organizations.
• Assist in developing and maintaining solutions in knowledge based systems.
• Assist with projects or other duties assigned by supervisor.
• Detail, goal, and process oriented.
Qualifications - External
• Bachelor’s degree in technology-related; or 3-4 years related experience and/or training in a technically oriented
customer service department; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be able to satisfactorily perform all duties of technical support specialist
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret product documentation and technical procedures
• Ability to provide clear written communication about technical responses to issues
• Ability to work with little supervision and make independent decisions
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, and the general public
• Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, and good organizational skills
• Must be able to function in a team environment
• Must be dependable and have ability to adapt to a continuously changing environment