Customer Care Rep I
Arab AL 8830 US Highway 231 (none selected) | 4 Months
• Respond to customer requests regarding Client’s products and services, process/procedures, billing, and repair requests.
• Troubleshoot and resolve customer problems quickly and completely.
• Educate customers on benefits of Client’s products and services and effectively cross/up sell services.
• Process customer change requests to change customer accounts using the order process system.
• Respond to customer requests via voicemail, email, and regular mail.
• Prioritize work to meet or exceed customer expectations as measured by our customer satisfaction metric indicators (CSAT).
• Become a customer advocate, driving for resolution and representing the needs of the customer in situations that may require engagement of multiple departments.
• Work in partnership with other Client service/repair-related departments to resolve customer issues.
• Must be able to effectively build and maintain both internal and external customer relationships. The Care Representative will foster a positive relationship within the organization and demonstrate the Client Values and Brand at all times.
• Care Representative must demonstrate the ability to successfully identify revenue and retention opportunities with a solutions selling approach. Representatives must be able to effectively use selling skills to achieve a minimum expectation for upsell conversions rates based on the current product/service offerings available in Care.
• 2+ successful years in a call center environment.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• A true passion for customer service – feeling satisfaction that you were able to help someone, especially with difficult situations.
• Outstanding time management and work prioritization skills. You should be someone who enjoys toggling through multiple screens, having a full “to-do” list, enjoy constant contact and talking to many different people each day.
• Intermediate –level competence using a Windows-based environment.
• Ability to investigate and understand a customer issue.
• Ability to educate customers on the telecom solutions that Client offers.
• Be exceptional at diffusing tough situations by using various communication methods/strategies depending on the audience.
• Demonstrated customer responsiveness and ability to generate customer confidence as measured in our customer survey results.
• Demonstrated insight and judgment in knowing when and how to seek help.
• Comfortable working in a structured environment.
• Self-confident with a can-do attitude and keen interest in taking on and surpassing challenges.
• Excellent selling skill to achieve expected sales conversion rates when Upselling products/Value Added Services available to the Care team.
Special Requirements/ Certifications:
Physical Requirements: (Not Editable)
Minimum Requirements: (Not Editable)
Contract to Hire
Education: (Not Editable)
High School Diploma or GED
Looking for a candidate that is metrics driven, with very strong customer service background and someone that has a previous track record of making customers happy. Candidates will be supporting the small business customers. This person will be responsible for extending customer contracts and looking for ways to close on renewal opportunities. Manager is looking for someone that is diligent and committed to team goals and helping the team accomplish them.
The manager will be setting up in person interviews for these positions.
Hours of operation for the center are M-F 7am-6pm CST. Shift bids go out once every quarter.
Training will last for 2 weeks, candidate will learn in depth about ordering systems, systems, billing systems and order renewal expectations. After the candidate has been on for 30/60/90 business days, the candidate will undergo a review of the test metrics which holds the candidate accountable for previous customer interactions and how often they are offering extended contracts.
Technical skills are very important in this role as there are lots of systems that the candidate will interact with on a daily basis. Must have basic PC proficiency, ability to multi-task. There are 5 ordering systems and 3 billing systems that candidate will have to navigate through.
This department focuses very strongly on customer retention. Please submit candidates with strong customer satisfaction ability and candidates that aren’t intimidated with sales, as well as candidates that are open to new leadership and new ways of how to complete tasks.