• Provide organizational and administrative support to the Executive Vice President - Global Sales and Solutioning, Senior Vice President - Global Solutions Engineering, and Senior Vice President – Global Customer Services such as facilitating the completion of required reports, coordinating expense report submissions and approvals, etc.
• Manage executives’ calendars and meetings; anticipate and prepare information and materials executives will require.
• Schedule travel (domestic and international).
• Coordinate and arrange quarterly sales leadership meetings. This includes in assisting with agenda preparation, reserving facilities, and ensuring facilities are properly set-up for the meeting.
• Assist with the coordination of sales and marketing team events.
• Expense report submission for the SVP - Sales and SVP - Sales Operations.
• Respond to requests (phone, e-mail, in-person requests, etc.) by gathering and providing information, referring non-routine calls to appropriate staff.
• Locate and gather information, in some cases highly confidential and sensitive, from the appropriate sources to assist in resolving business issues.
• Compose, modify, and proofread correspondence and from general instruction or based on special knowledge of the area and Company; assist in the preparation of presentations.
• Proactively develop relationships with key internal/external client contacts, gaining recognition as a team resource.
• Assist with Marketing projects as needed.
• Provide analytical support to the Executive Vice President – Global Sales & Solutioning.
• Provide project management, budget management, coordination, and all other support and management at various events and meetings
• Work closely with Executive Assistants to CEO, CFO, General Counsel and other members of the Leadership team to provide backup support on a daily or as needed basis.
• College Degree preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Minimum of three years administrative experience;
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required; proven ability to organize, develop, and deliver clear and concise messages required.
• Ability to consistently follow through and take ownership of projects required.
• Ability to handle multiple projects or tasks, with multiple owners, while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines required.
• Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail required.
• Proven ability to anticipate, take initiative, resolve issues, exercise good judgment and discretion and analyze and resolve confidential, difficult, and sensitive situations with minimal direction required;
• Expert level experience with Outlook Mail, Outlook Calendar, Internet, and mastery of MS Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required. Must be knowledgeable in utilizing various office equipment and technologies
• General knowledge of all facets of executive administration, to include phone and in-person business protocol, composition of letters and memos, travel arrangements, event planning, and all other relevant items required.
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, including the ability to balance multiple issues and projects in a fast-paced environment and provide all deliverables on a timely and accurate basis required.
• Ability and willingness to work overtime as required.
Preferred Experience/Skills and Competencies/Knowledge:
• Oracle and other database management systems.
• Previous experience working within the Technology industry preferred