Order Fulfillment Scheduler
Greensboro, NC 27409 | 8 Months
As an Order Fulfillment Scheduler you will be responsible for the fulfillment of the sales order by both an outside suppliers as well as internal manufacturing. This role will coordinate the fulfillment, by scheduling the sales orders to align with plant/supplier material availability and capacity plans. This role will interface directly with the suppliers as well as the manufacturing production scheduler, plant managers, order management associates, field installation teams, sales, supply planning and the sales channel demand planner. In this position you must have the knowledge and ability coordinate multiple supply chains and ensure that customer schedules are met.
• Interfaces both externally with outside suppliers and internal supply planners, supply chain management, demand planners, order management, installation team, buyers, production schedulers and manufacturing associates.
This associate will be responsible for the Order Fulfillment and Scheduling of products produced by client and/or Suppliers.
• Interface directly production & purchasing on a daily basis to communicate current and future manufacturing requirements.
• Ensure sales orders are scheduling at appropriate lead time.
• Communicate the master schedule to production planning, track and report progress against the plan, measure and report performance to plan.
• Monitor and maintain the ATP rules to ensure accurate scheduling of sales orders.
• Maintain relationships with supply planning, purchasing and production to ensure adequate product supply to meet the production plans.
• Act as a mentor and trainer to others within the group. This requires extensive knowledge of both the Global Supply Chain Planning and Scheduling process and the associated systems.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with 3+ years experience preferred. Experience in a manufacturing environment. Strong knowledge of Supply Planning and Scheduling a must. Must possess a strong knowledge of ERP systems which include Bills of Material, MPS, Supply and Demand, Item attributes, and effective dates. Must be strong in Excel/Access. Oracle experience is a plus. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.