Cincinnati, OH 45241
SWIC Beauty Analytical Statement of Work for temporary employee
We require a temporary employee to work with a Senior Scientist to support the development and validation of two HPLC methods. This project will likely take between 4 and 6 months, typically 20 – 40 hours a week. The desired end result is two completely developed HPLC methods with associate validation information documented in a laboratory notebook. The temporary employee will be responsible for the lab work associated with this project, but not necessarily the experimental design or writing of methods and reports. The extent of experimental design and writing will depend on the candidate’s experience. This is primarily a hands-on, analytical laboratory role. The candidate will be expected to know how to use volumetric glassware and auto pipettes, make buffers and other solutions, perform HPLC experiments, record experimental work in electronic laboratory notebook, and follow applicable safety and standard operating procedures.
Required skills and experience:
1. A background in analytical chemistry.
2. At least 5 years of hands on HPLC experience.
3. At least 5 years working in analytical/quantitative analysis labs.
4. Working knowledge of Chromeleon chromatographic data system.
5. Ability to execute experiments independently with minimal supervision.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.