4/10-Maintenance Technician, Sr
Milwaukie, OR 97222 US
The Senior Maintenance Technician maintains and repairs assigned manufacturing related equipment throughout the facility in accordance with standard procedures, internal requirements, manufacturer's specifications and safety policies. Performs complex skilled work across multiple-functions and operations of the preventive maintenance system.
Job Core Responsibilities
• Performs maintenance, service and repairs of a complex nature on assigned equipment or systems
• Troubleshoots, repairs and maintains existing mechanical systems and associated equipment including air compressors, air dryers, dehumidifiers, cooling towers, etc.
• Follows detailed operational instructions, procedures and blueprints while conducting maintenance activities
• Oversees the preventive maintenance system and provides required reports
• Determines preventative maintenance requirements for new equipment and trains equipment operators to perform routine maintenance
• Maintains a safe and effective work area/environment; using appropriate personal protective and safety equipment
• Supports the Facilities Function as needed
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education: A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
Certifications: Vocational training, apprenticeships or the equivalent experience in related field