- Experience working within a regulated environment and with quality control documentation
- Minimum 2 years of experience with administration/coordination of cloud-based Learning Management System (preferably SuccessFactors LMS)
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office 365
o Data management and manipulation using Excel
- Ability to work well remotely using MS Teams and other cloud-based collaboration tools
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to accurately and effectively manage tasks and processes involving multiple people across business functions.
- Detail oriented
- Strong technological proficiencies
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Works well independently and in collaboration with others
- Responsible for executing transactions within the LMS; including the set-up of user accounts, learning profiles, course assignments, and troubleshooting related issues to ensure that all training is accurately delivered to the target audience.
- Responsible for managing content within the LMS; including the upload of document and SCORM content, the revision of content and troubleshooting content issues.
- Track performance of administrative support within SharePoint based request management list in accordance with service delivery standards and expectations.
- Facilitate end-user training of LMS application. Assist with creation and maintenance of training related documentation.
- Assist employees and administrators with all LMS-related questions.
- Track escalated end-user problems and provide timely status updates. Log all problems and solutions into cloud-based incident management system.
- Administer reporting as required by various regulatory agencies and the organization to meet business needs.
- Ensure all activity adheres to LMS best practices and governance.
- Perform system audit and validation tasks.
- Perform additional tasks as needed to support the Learning Technologies business.
- Maintains a professional image and exhibits excellent customer relations to internal customer base and coworkers in accordance with our standards and Core Values.