Visalia, CA 93278 US
This position will report to the Controller and is responsible for areas relating to financial reporting of both the P&L and the balance sheet. This role will be involved in monthly forecasting process and monitoring of actual performance to forecast and budget. This position will also help with developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
The Sr. Financial Analyst should have strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal. Future advancement is available from this role.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide month end support under tight deadlines as well as year-end accounting closing activities.
• Backup accounts receivable, accounts payable, and invoicing functions.
• Ensures financial statements are accurately stated before closing the accounting period. Perform general ledger reconciliations and account analysis. • Perform sales revenue by state as needed by the tax dept.
• Responsible for assisting the integrity of the closing process for Oracle and JDE systems.
• Prepare and ensure that all journal entries are prepared in accordance with GAAP and Client policy. Assist with gathering data to help support with the forecast and the budget • Generate reports and analysis on both the P&L and balance sheet daily and weekly and track that against the forecast
. • Provide analytical support in order to help drive business decisions: Product Margin Analysis, Working Capital Assessment, Risks & Opportunities, etc. • Support the financial forecasting, annual planning and bridging activities. Gathering data and preparing reports for key personnel as requested.
• Complete Client self-assessment testing for compliance adherence. • Assist with analysis and reporting from corporate productivity tracker.
Education Requirements: Basic Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution.
• 5 years of experience in Finance or Accounting.
• Experience in manufacturing environment. • Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.