Airway Heights, WA 99001 US
Asset Engineer supports key facilities projects along with project sequencing and technical support under the guidance of Facilities Engineers and Project Managers. Responsibilities include project coordination and drafting using AutoCAD and Revit, prepare drawings of facilities, equipment and/or utilities as well as managing contractors and internal resources to complete facilities projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use drawings to communicate facility engineering ideas, design and information in relation to facility layouts.
• Prepare complete sets of computer models that include multiple views and detailed drawings.
• Maintain and repair all company facilities and related equipment.
• Manage ongoing facilities maintenance contracts.
• Create project specifications to communicate expectations to contractors.
• Manage subcontractors and internal resources to effectively execute projects.
• Conduct regular building inspections to identify items in need of repair and upkeep or that need engineering requests or work orders generated.
• Performs all work in accordance with established standards and safety procedures.
• Works with limited oversight.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Engineering, Facilities Management, or Construction Management.
• Requires excellent project management skills.
• Must be detailed oriented and able to work independently with consistency and discipline.
• Requires effective verbal and written communication and the ability to work well with all employees, contractors and vendors.
• AutoCAD or Revit skills preferred with the ability to learn new CAD programs.
Performs physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and frequent movement of the whole body, such as climbing, lifting up to 50 pounds, balancing and handling of material.