Business/System Analyst I
Rochester, NY 14626 US
The Source to Pay Analyst reports to the Sr. Analyst, Procurement Process and Systems, and is responsible for supporting the Global Procurement team with monitoring and resolving issues with transactions flowing across our systems, reassigning transaction documents, provisioning Ariba System Access, making vendor updates, and providing functional support as needed for the Cloud Integration Gateway (CIG) project. The analyst will need to coordinate and collaborate with the QuidelOrtho Shared Services, Procurement Compliance, and IT Teams as well as business users of the QuidelOrtho Source to Pay systems.
- Monitor, track, and resolve purchase order, receipt, and invoice issues between systems according to standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Complete the process for transferring assignment of purchase orders, receipts, and invoices to new users when a user has left the company according to standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Coordinate and Assign Ariba System Access for employees and contractors according to standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Process requests from vendor master team for removal of remit to locations in the Ariba System and make updates to remit to locations on purchase orders in SAP ECC
- Project support for the Cloud Integration Gateway project (CIG) as needed (note taking, distributing emails, test script writing, testing, work instructions, etc.)
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in business or technical discipline required
- Proven problem-solving skills demonstrated through professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot complex, multi-variable problems a must
- Strong customer service skills with proactive customer approach to meet project goals and objectives
General knowledge of Microsoft Excel required, and expert knowledge of Excel highly desired