Camarillo, CA 93010 US
Job title: Buyer
• PO creation and follow-up
• Continuous communication with suppliers related shipments, quality issue, lead times, etc.
• Validate with finance GR/IR in weekly basis.
• Keep updated record of Material Master for assigned items
• Manage in weekly basis MRP exception messages in SAP, making sure action plan is in place
• Should be able to identify demand patterns and react in timely manner to mitigate any impact to the business
• Generate report of shortages including status and ETA for all of them
• Able to generate root cause analysis.
• Participate and support in different projects related of savings, design, marketing, sourcing, etc.
• Work closely with financial team (FSS) and ensuring the payment suppliers, validate and sent the changes needed.
• Maintain and report accurate inventory numbers while continually seeking ways to reduce work in progress (WIP) inventory levels and maximizing product flow while identifying and implementing cost out opportunities.
• Participate in setting, communicating and achieving department goals and objectives and develop and maintain performance metrics as required to monitor results and use those results as a tool to identify and initiate process improvements within own work area.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
• Industrial Engineering, Bachelor of Business Administration or related career
• 2- 3 years’ experience in a similar role and industry in supply chain function.
• Experience in the application of pull replenishment systems such as Kanban, Reorder point, Min-Max, etc,
• Knowledge of ERP SAP
• Address root cause problem solving
• Experience in a complex, aerospace manufacturing environment.
As an ITAR facility, this position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR.
ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.