Contracts Administrator Associate
Elyria, OH 44035 US
• Assigned contracts of moderate scope and complexity to ensure fulfillment of contractual obligations.
• Monitors contract performance and ensures compliance with contract requirements.
• Has responsibilities for Order Management comprised of: order entry, schedule changes, portal management,
• Creation of Demand Plan as part of Sales and Operation Plan (S&OP),
• Customer communication Interface on delivery, schedule, pricing, etc. issues.
• PO/Contract review and analysis.
• Should have two or more years of experience in contract administration or a directly related field
This is a temporary position and we can not guarantee that we will get the green light to flip it to permanent. Additionally, we would not be able to provide the person a date that the position would flip from temporary to full-time. We would like for this person to have a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or General business because if the position does get flipped to permanent, the position requires a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related discipline.