Simi Valley, CA 93063 US
Hiring Manager looking for these skills:
• Aerospace experience REQUIRED
• ERP experience
• SAP experience
• Customer portal and backlog management
• Returns (RMA) processing
Job Core Responsibilities
• The Customer Account Coord is responsible for receiving, reviewing, and entering purchase orders into the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system as well as ensuring proper requirements flow down
• Raising quotes and customer documentation, prioritizing workload to ensure the customer receives an excellent service at all times.
• Respond to various customer emails and phone calls to manage their orders and enquiries; the Customer Account Representative will serve as the primary point of contact by customers’ buyers and supply chain personnel.
• Coordinate site visits to Client’s facilities and set-up customer meetings as required.
• Refer any pricing queries to the Senior Customer Account Representative and/or the Commercial functions to ensure accurate pricing is applied.
• Track and reconcile open order reports as well as internal and external customer score cards, which includes verification of the metrics by which Client is judged.
• Produce costing sheets in collaboration with colleagues from Procurement, Demand Planning and Manufacturing departments as required in order to produce accurate quotes.
• Use SAP product recognition to identify runner/repeater parts and what can be sold to the customer, as well as checking lead times. For any stranger/alien parts raise the relevant enquiry process.
• Collaboratively track customer returns through the rework process.
• Monitor and actively manage customer portals to ensure prices, quantities, lead times and contract terms are acceptable in accordance with authority delegated by appropriate functional leaders (i.e., Finance, Commercial, and Operations)
(Required): Bachelor's Degree or at least 1-2 years of relevant industry experience
(Preferred): Bachelor's Degree and equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Customer service, Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Salesforce.com, Robot Morning/Demand Line
2+ years of experience in customer service
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Aware of the regulations pertaining to the products and customers for which the employee is responsible (i.e., FAR, DFARS, DEFCONS, etc.)
• Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
• Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
• Ability to prioritize duties, in order to meet deadlines
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
• Knowledge of SAP
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate to achieve results, and develop professional relationships with internal and external customers.