Digital Product Owner - Supply Chain I
Greenville, OH 45331 US
• Site ambassador for digital transformation in the Supply Chain workstream. Local owner of MES solution interfaces and workflows accountable
o for scoping, to on-site implementation and troubleshooting.
o ensure the prioritization and delivery of optimized MES solution for the Supply Chain workstreams.
• Responsible for the solution architecture that takes into account of site-specific requirement as well as regional synergies
• Responsible for the back integration of MES solution onto local/existing systems, e.g. batch system, DCS
• Ensure Go-Live readiness, e.g. UAT, training of impacted users, local language, risk management and mitigation.
• Ensure adequate Go-Live preparation, e.g. robust product testing, training for key-user, risk management and mitigation.
• Accountable for local roll-out planning, training and implementation
• Provide temporary workaround/fixes. Collect and report on bugs for next patch updates.
• Management of change to ensure sustainable digital transformation locally, e.g. training adequacy, user acceptance
Candidate must have a supply chain background or knowledge about manufacturing. Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in supply chain.