Electron Microscope Technician – Hillsboro, OR
Hillsboro, OR 97124 US
The successful candidate will be responsible for the on-time execution of analytical requests in the areas of electron microscopy samples providing analytical support to Client businesses. The candidate will be expected to work mostly independently in a fast-paced characterization laboratory with alignment from team members. He or she must have hands-on SEM skills (with FIB as preferred) and have some basic microscope troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to hand-on operate Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) is required.
• Ability to operate Focused ion-beam (FIB) is preferred with 2+ years’ experience.
• Preferred BS Degree in STEM with basic knowledge in semiconductor
• Familiarity with characterization techniques in general
• Expected to work independently with minimum supervision as well as part of a team.
• Must be able to work on night or weekend (negotiable)