Managed Staffing http://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61951/logos/managedstaffing-hml.png http://www.managedstaffing.com http://www.managedstaffing.com true
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) System Administrator
Nashville, TN 37203 US
Posted: 03/22/23 2023-02-22 2023-08-21 Employment Type: 12 Months Industry: Other Job Number: 60087
- Education and Experience: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree and two years of experience in the configuration, maintenance, and replacement of enterprise systems, including the ongoing operation and support of application software running in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Planview products preferred, especially Planview Enterprise Architecture (formerly called Capability and Technology Management) and Planview Portfolios (formerly called Enterprise One).
- Substitution for the required bachelor's degree: An Information Technology associate degree may be substituted for the required bachelor’s degree.
- Substitution of Experience for Education: Experience in the configuration, maintenance, and replacement of enterprise systems, including the ongoing operation and support of application software running in an enterprise environment may substitute for the required education on a year-for-year basis to a maximum of two years.
- Summary: Under general direction, performs enterprise systems technical support work of considerable difficulty.
- Distinguishing Features: A contract employee in this position functions in a working capacity to perform advanced systems administration duties, analyze system logs, and research failure codes for resolutions and implement solutions. Will be the primary system administrator for the implementation, operation and maintenance of the Planview Enterprise Architecture product and back up to the primary system administrator of the Planview Portfolios product.
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings: Monitor systems log failure codes and research resolutions.
- Analyzing Data or Information: Analyze system logs and research failure codes for resolutions and implements solutions.
- Documenting/Recording Information: Documents environments to include policies and procedures.
- Incident Response/Resolution: Monitors and responds to problem management incidents. Assists team members with resolving assigned problem management incidents.
- End User Support and Training: Receives and responds to end user inquiries and incidents, providing timely communication and documentation. Participates in the development and delivery of instructional materials for end-user training.
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization: Schedules and works with vendors to troubleshoot issues and discuss new technologies. Utilizes vendor support to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems. Interacts routinely with vendors' websites to properly submit, monitor, and resolve vendor-assigned incidents.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates: Coordinate communications between team members, customer staff and other internal support teams to resolve issues, and to assist in escalating issues to the supervisor.
- Functional/Technical Competency, Technical Learning, Action Oriented, Approachability, Business Acumen, Customer Focus, Dealing with Ambiguity, Integrity and Trust, Learning on the Fly, Perseverance, Priority Setting, Problem Solving.
- Administration and Management, Computers and Electronics, Customer and Personal Service, Knowledge of Systems Log, Knowledge of Systems Tools, Knowledge of Hosted Application Procedures, Knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL, Writing SQL queries, Use of SFTP and Encryption/Decryption, Proficient in Use of Microsoft Office Products (Teams, Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project), Project Scheduling, Skills: Active Learning, Active Listening, Complex Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Judgement and Decision Making, Quality Control, Analysis, Service Orientation, Systems Analysis, Time Management, Troubleshooting, Learning, Operation and Control, Operation Monitoring, Quality Control, Analysis, Technology Design.
- Oral Comprehension, Written Comprehension, Written Expression, Flexibility, Deductive Reasoning, Inductive Reasoning, Information Ordering, Mathematical Reasoning, Problem Sensitivity, Speed of Closure.
- Tools and Equipment Used:
- Computer, Telephone, Copier/Printer, Broadband Internet, Microsoft Office products