GERENEW - Business Analyst III
Rochester, NY 14620 US
- Extensive experience as SAP Training Consultant
- Developing and creating Training content as required
- Provides post go live support where required
Rôle and Resp.
As a business analyst to support SAP Deployment project in Rochester, you’ll have a key role securing the SAP deployment is successful for the Rochester entity stand point. Your role will be essentially to make the bridge between the ERP deployment team (IT) and the local business team.
- Support the business in describing/documenting their AS IS processes and align with IT deployment team on the TO BE processes
- Support business in preparation of the data conversion (data cleansing, data mapping, data migration validation)
- Support / guide business during user acceptance tests (revise update test scenario, run scenario, document testing results, guide key users during testing)
- Support change management strategy and planning
Master Degree or equivalent experience
Fluency in English
SAP functional expertise MM/PP/SD
5 years operational experience in Capital goods industry. Expertise in:
- Manufacturing flows management
- Supply chain management.
Prior exposure to operations (as a project/maintenance team member, or end user).
Business understanding (market knowledge in area of work, intl. exposure & awareness)
Excellent organization and planning skills
Resourceful and quick learner, highly motivated, self-starter
Communication network animation and analytical skills
Project management deployment methodology
Highly organized and energetic individual Sense of prioritization
Results orientation and self-motivation
Technical curiosity and creativity
Good written and oral communication skills