Neenah, WI 54956 US
• Perform routine and at times complex accounting activities including journal entries, account reconciliations, financial statement preparation, and other month-end close activities.
• Provide support to the Controller’s office and tax department for resolving questions and issues related to financial statements.
• Provide oversight for the outsourced accounting firm in Delhi, India, providing the information necessary to ensure their accurate and timely completion of required accounting activities and by providing feedback on their performance
• Identify, recommend, and participate in the implementation of process transformation opportunities, at times leading such implementations.
• Initiate, lead or actively participate in special projects that meet the needs of customers and/or enhance efficiencies and streamline department processes and procedures.
• Ensure consistent application of established corporate financial controls.
• Audit and maintain process documentation and policies to ensure accuracy, effectiveness and reliability of the established financial controls.
• Bachelor’s degree with an Accounting or Finance major
• Strong initiative, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, along with an emphasis toward continuous improvement are required
• Minimum of 5 years business experience preferred, primarily in accounting
• Experience working within SAP or other ERP environment is beneficial
• Advanced Degree, CPA or CMA a plus.
• Experience with financial statement preparation a plus.
Support Financial Statement preparation and analysis. Assist with the monthly/quarterly/annual financial close procedures. Work with cross-functional team members to collect data and ensure financial information correctly represent Company operations. Assist with both internal and external audit procedures. Provide ad hoc research and analysis to support decision making processes. Experienced position that requires a Bachelors or Masters degree and 5-8 years of experience