Niles, OH 44446 US
This position is primarily responsible of providing support to the employees and supervisors in all Human Resources aspects of the department. It is responsible of the hourly hiring process and the orientation of new employees. It maintains the human resources personnel system. It provides other support that the plant may need in relation to H.R.
RECRUITMENT / ORIENTATION
Ensures recruitment process is followed as per internal procedures.
• Prepares employee requisitions and forwards them for approval.
• Prepares internal & external job postings.
• Receives and sorts c.v.
• Communicates with candidates and schedules interviews.
• Interviews candidates and introduces them to supervisors.
• Meets with supervisors for candidate selection.
• Ensures new employees are informed of company’s rules and regulations.
• Prepares new employee package.
• Presents all relevant documentation to new employees.
• Coordinates EHS/ABS trainings.
Provides support to the HR Team, employees, and Supervisors in all Human Resources aspects of the department.
• Answers employee’s questions.
• Participates in the elaboration of employee’s recognition activities.
• Informs supervisors of all new policies and provides them support.
• Writes letters, memos and keep up to date the boards (bulletin + DMM).
ETHICS AND VALUES
• Respects the values and code of ethics of the company.
• Gives ethics training to new employees.
• Avoids conflict of interest situations.
• Ensures that management trust is not violated.
• Acts in the company bests interests.
Seeks constant internal as well as external “client” feedback.
Takes personal responsibility for quality of products or services rendered.
Displays a positive, willing to work attitude, as someone who can be counted on to be at work, on time, every day.