MOCI (Marketing Order Code Information) is proprietary Client software.
The MOCI Administrator will resolve questions, defects and requests from users. This includes coordinating with other team members and groups outside of our team.
• Email (Outlook), ticketing tool (ServiceNow), user requests (SharePoint list), defects (Rally) and phone calls (phone & Skype for Business).
• Record response times and maintain support metrics
Manage knowledge base for MOCI on SharePoint and in ServiceNow
Conduct thorough system testing on MOCI functionality as needed
• Multiple MOCI environments
Conduct efficient and accurate data loads as needed
Create reports from various relational databases (HANA, SQL, DB2)
Schedule and facilitate meetings to review questions from MOCI users with MOCI Team using Skype for Business for virtual meetings as well as face to face meetings
Automated test script maintenance (Selenium)
Education: Bachelor’s degree or other relevant discipline with relevant work experience.
Location: Cary NC, co-located with MOCI Business Team
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 7-4 or 8-5
Knowledge & Experience
Expert at Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
Exceptional Excel knowledge and proven experience in the past 6 months including data from multiple databases (tables and views) as well as macros
Database / Technical
• Demonstrated SQL experience used weekly in the past 6 months in handling large data sets and relational databases using one or more of DB2, HANA, SQL Server
§ Designing complex SQL is a plus
§ HANA experience preferred
• Ability to decipher data models, interpret data and analyze results with minimal guidance
• Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
• Experience performing some coding with macros or other tools to provide reports for Excel, Tableau, QlikView and other reporting tools.
Communication / Learning / Training
• Process and/or small project management experience
• Experience with influencing without authority
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Detail-oriented, team player
• Ability to learn multiple systems and processes
§ SharePoint, WalkMe, Company specific systems, SAP (MM & SD), Excel (advanced level preferred), Outlook (demonstrated experience), PowerPoint, ServiceNow, Rally
• Ability to provide professional responses (verbal and written) in English
• Independent learner, knowing when to ask questions
• Problem solver; ability to dig into the details of what is happening to determine root cause
• Ability to multitask with changing priorities while keeping focus on current task
• Willingness to balance daily support activities with small project work
What Makes a Strong Candidate
Enterprise Customer Acquisition Process (ECAP)/Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) understanding
o Inner and Outer joins, ability to interpret multiple data types including BLOB
Demonstrated experience in roles that require a strong working knowledge of a Configuration Management System
Experience working in cross-functional, global team environment
Understanding of Deere systems and how the data interacts
Familiarity with Deere Products.
**Please ensure SQL and knowledge of macros is listed on the resume along with candidate location. Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position.
No driving required in this role.