Beltsville, MD 20705 US
Programming and running a Mitutoyo CMM
• Read/interpret advanced blue prints, assembly drawings, angularity, profile, and various datum’s (Vectors).
• Working knowledge of multiple product lines with emerging leadership roles and responsibilities.
• Record/document all receiving, in-process, and final inspection findings as required.
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
• No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate Beltsville area (50 miles) will be considered for this position.