Maintenance Tech - Sr
Barberton, OH 44203 US
• Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment including; conveyor systems, pumps, piping, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, drives (belt, chain, and gear), CNC lathes (spindles, linear ways, gibbed box ways, ball-screws and nuts, couplings), CNC machining centers, and industrial robots.
• Repair and maintain machinery and electrical equipment including; motors, variable frequency drives, soft starts, sensors, PLC's, automation (Fanuc, Mazak, etc.), and combustion burners.
• Use a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to track work, enter time, repairs, request parts, and complete work orders.
• production machines and equipment in accordance with diagrams, specifications and operator’s manuals
• Dismantles devices and machines to gain access to and remove defective parts using hoists, hand tools, power tools, and cranes
• Safely operates floor cranes, lift trucks, man lifts as needed to complete assigned tasks.
• Adheres to Barberton safety programs as part of everyday work.
• High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
• Minimum of two years' experience performing mechanical and electrical maintenance in a manufacturing environment
• Knowledge and experience reading electrical and hydraulic drawings/schematics
• Maintenance trade school training
• Knowledge in the following areas
• Welding (MIG and TIG)
• Machine lubrication
• Disassembly/assembly of precision equipment
• Panel building
• Precision maintenance (fasteners, laser alignment, greasing)
• Experience working with industrial robots
• Experience trouble-shooting and repairing CNC machinery to the board level (no board repairs)
• PC literate with experience using Microsoft Office Suite
• Minimum of five years' experience performing mechanical and electrical maintenance in a manufacturing environment
• Full time. Occasional weekend over-time work required.
• Lifting : Moderately Heavy - Lift on an occasional basis a maximum of 75 pounds with frequent or constant lifting of 40 pounds.
• Standing: Constantly (greater than 80% of workday)
• Walking: Constantly (greater than 80% of workday)
• Bending and Twisting: Constantly (greater than 80% of workday)
• Temperature Extremes (percent of time working in non-climate controlled, production environment): Constantly (greater than 80% of workday)
• Noise (percent of time working in noisy, production environment): Constantly (greater than 80% of workday)
This description is a general statement of duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. This description is not intended to be all inclusive and other related duties may be assigned.
• Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• Education Requirements: High School Diploma, GED