Tualatin, OR 97062 US
• Identify and troubleshoot process, material, or equipment problems to minimize down time and recommend solutions to Manufacturing Engineering.
• Basic microcomputer skills necessary to understand the operation and interfacing characteristics of microprocessors. This includes I/O and interfacing concepts, software interaction, applications, programming languages and techniques.
• Experience in PLC operations to include basic system configurations and hardware, data manipulation, data communications, advanced programming commands, interfacing, troubleshooting, application and program development.
• Installs, maintains, dismantles, repairs, overhauls, and rebuilds electrical, mechanical and electronic equipment and components.
• Promote and support Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement activities in Manufacturing.
• Demonstrate an ability to cope in stressful situations, follow SE policies and procedures, and be committed to the task.
• Assist with hands-on training of manufacturing employees on new products, tooling, equipment and process revisions.
• Places materials, parts, tools, fixtures and equipment in proper locations. Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly.
• Maintain regular attendance in accordance with the current Attendance Policy.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
• 2-year degree in electro-mechanical, electronic technology, or equivalent education AND a minimum of two years of electromechanical work experience OR five plus years of experience in a related field
• Must be familiar with standard recognized troubleshooting practices. Must be able to reference National Electrical Codes
• Must be able to read mechanical blueprints/wiring diagrams or schematics.