King Of Prussia, PA 19406 US
Analyst is responsible for supporting maintaining payroll, T&E and HRMS teams and systems. Assume primary responsibility for daily entry of employee data changes, response to employee inquiries, T&E expense report reviews, control of KOP non-exempt timesheets, running and distribution of reports and other support.
• High School degree is required, but a higher degree is preferred
- Four years of experience in either an HR, Payroll or other corporate environment is required.
- Trained and proficient in the principles, practices and standard of HR/Payroll Administration.
- Familiarity with and working knowledge of HR/Payroll processes is required.
- Experience with computerized HRMS systems is required
- Experience and proficiency with SAP is highly preferred. (OR Similar)
- Experience and proficiency in multi-state payroll processing is preferred
- Experience and proficiency with Concur T&E is preferred.
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes, especially HR/Payroll processes and SAP HR processes is required.
- Data entry experience is required.