Paris, TX 75460 US
Position Schedule/ Details
• The selected team member will work primarily on days. Overtime may be available. While we would prefer a full-time posting, we will consider those who prefer a part-time schedule if they have the right skill set available.
• Monday- Friday, core hours of 6:30am- 3pm (position is located ONSITE at the Paris, TX facility)
• Assignment is for 6 months, will re-evaluate at the end of 6 months to determine if it needs to be extended out longer or not
• If the candidate is NOT local to the Paris, TX area but has this specific skillset, the HM would consider paying for someone to relocate for 6 months (paying a per diem & expenses for the travel for 6 months) and then having them travel back home accordingly after the project ended.
• The HM stated “if you get a very clearly white collar experience offering, they likely aren’t the right fit” but if they have been a Process Engineer at another child care manufacturing facility, that skillset may translate to this role.
• This role is very hands on with tools, etc. accordingly
Position Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Proponent for and coach regarding implementing change on the asset.
• Model safe behaviors at all times, and actively participate in safety improvement activities.
• Leader in problem solving on the asset (5 why’s, 4 step, Kata, etc.)
• Provide machine process support and quality system support.
• Teach and coach asset team regarding process knowledge, standard work such as TPM / Centerlining / RTW / product alignment / web centering / product inspection, and size / grade changes. Record training on team matrix.
• Work with Platform leader and Platform team in developing daily, weekly and long-term plans for asset improvement.
• Assist support teams in RSR, PM’s, project start-up, and daily activities as needed.
• Collaboration with line maintenance personnel and other support team members on efforts to maintain overall machine health.
• Key resource in consumer complaint investigation and reduction activities for assigned asset.
• Leader for the Centerlining process for assigned asset and upkeep / use of settings in RTW
• Teaching and capability building both with operators and support resources on the line as well as to KC process specialists that may be new to role.
• Support OPEX initiative
• Other responsibilities may be assigned to support the business needs
• Companies similar to this role/ KC would be: Jacobs engineering?
• Candidates should have an Operator focused mindset- ability to facilitate problem solving with hourly workforce and influencing change
Position Eligibility Requirements
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of Child Care Operations experience (Child Care) with time spent in a Process Specialist, Shift Specialist or Lean Capability Leader type role.
o Would consider equivalent experience if gained outside for working directly for ClientClient, provided it was gained supporting ClientClient Child Care manufacturing equipment.
• Degree is not required, HM is more concerned about the skillset and experience rather than a degree
• Previous KC employees would be a great fit (would actually prefer like a retiree from KC who knows the client and this side of the role well)
• Lean Six Sigma experience/ background is required
• Looking for someone with experience in problem solving and interacting with packaging equipment, specifically Optima Baggers