Product Stewardship & Reg Specialist
Johnston, IA 50131 US
Supports Global Regulatory Intelligence by gathering, organizing, and reporting regulatory data to ensure accuracy and build credibility of intelligence data. This position requires a strong attention to detail, high level of communication, interpersonal effectiveness, teamwork, and leadership. Other duties as assigned.
Success for the Regulatory Specialist can be achieved in the following ways:
1) Partnering with global focal point network to ensure accuracy and interpretation of global data
2) Serving as a first responder and point of contact for data concerns
3) Developing positive working relationships
4) Leading and/or contributing to work process improvement projects.
A bachelor's degree in any discipline with strong attention to detail.
- data entry
- reporting (Existing databases - PowerBI)
- database management (will be trained on specific database)