Program/Project Initiative Manager II
Iowa City, IA 52240
ROLE DESCRIPTION – Beauty Site Initiative leader/ Program Manager
Due to the planned transfer of Hair Care and Body Wash from Iowa City to Tabler Station, P&G is expecting higher-than-normal turnover in the core. To meet the business need, the support organization has been moving resources to core operation to support ongoing production. The resource I needed for 3-6 months to enable some key high complexity initiative delivery for the site and the site project manager and initiative leader.
• Ability to develop CPS in Microsoft project
• Ability to understand multi-functional team roles and responsibilities
• Ability to demonstrate Business risks/issues and develop detail mitigation and contingency plan
• Basic knowledge of beauty business
• Develop detail CPS (Level 3); risks; issues and follow up the list
• Develop a communication strategy for the team
• Coach and develop Site initiative leaders on SIMPL gates and deliverables from plant
• Responding to business requests via FCR, CMR or NSR
This resource would work with a P&G qualified initiative leader in site to deliver initiative with excellence. They would primarily be responsible for developing details plan, ensuring the plans get executed with excellence, highlights issues and bottlenecks and be able to discuss the mitigation plan for risks. Resource continuity and consistency would be required to meet the business need.