Specific Services Required:
In the role of the Lead Developer, the following services are required:
- Mustbe very organized, pro-active and self-directed.
- Mustbe self-starter and driven. Must Drive the work from requirements to implementation.
- Musthave very strong abstract thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Musthave very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Design and development of the .NET/.NET core technology and architecture of large-scale distributed systems, midrange to client server and n tier e commerce applications and solutions.
- Full stack.NET developer. Expert knowledge in Object Oriented Programing and SOLID principles
- Must have working knowledge of Salesforce development
Bd Provide analysis/requirements to integrate applications.
- Work on all phases of SDLC and create/maintain required technical documentation.
- Assist in migration and integration of data and processes from legacy systems to new applications and new technologies.
- Work with the Application Development Manager to establish goals and code reviews while meeting requirements of projects.
- Work with management to supply input for key design and architecture decisions, as well as work estimation and resource planning.
- Provide guidance and training to team members.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Refer to the State contracts for IT Professional Services Agreement (22PSX0163) for experience and skill requirements for the job classification Solution Architect to fill the role. In addition, the agency requires:
For this position, the candidate shares experience and judgment with team to plan and accomplish goals, mentors less experienced staff, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. In addition, the agency requires:
An experience professional with 10 or more years of prior experience demonstrating the following knowledge and skills:
Salesforce (min: 5 years)
End-to-End Web Development
Additional Preferred Qualifications: