Project Manager II
San Francisco, CA 94109
Locations : San Francisco, CA 94109 (San Francisco / Norther California; >50% time mobility around California as minimum, but maybe few other states)
Duration : 6-12 Months Contract (Estimate is 6 month to 1 year, but it might change based on the project needs)
SALES EXPERT - DAYCARE CHANNEL BULDING MANAGER
An external sales expert is needed to maximize the focus on a new Daycare Program that P&G is exploring.
- Introduce the program to the daycares
- Lead the execution of the program in the daycares for up to 1 year (e.g. enrollment, kick off events, daily customer care and supply chain, etc.)
- Support the conversations P&G will be having with other institutional partners involved in the program;
- Gather the learnings from the incubation and share back constantly with the P&G Daycare Team;
- Educate P&G teams, with previous knowledge and new acquired learnings;
- In case P&G decides to create an internal role, the person will be responsible to support the definition of this role and to lead a smooth transition by sharing learnings and expertise.
- Daycares enrolled in the program.
- Excellence in the execution of the program (from execution daycare execution to partners integration);
- Documented learnings, from daily execution with daycares and other internal and external parties.
- Deliverable co-shared with other parties: active partnership with external institutions.
Competences / Requirements:
- Knowns daycares or similar fields;
- Sales experience on field, but also rounder profile who can deal with marketing, customer service, supply chain aspects;
- Startup experience;
- Familiarity with digital and IT systems is a plus;
Profile / Skills:
- Comfortable and positive when dealing with ambiguity, looks for solutions rather than getting stacked in problems;
- Able to differentiate between the best for the long term vision vs the needs for the short term solutions;
- Able to get things done outside his/her areas of competence (e.g. adjust some basic marketing assets; support customer care; understand product supply need. Etc..);
- Aims for the best but is not a perfectionist (e.g. high standard of excellence executed with available resources);
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, can operate in autonomy.
- Open to adapt as the project and guidance will change along with the learnings.
- Able to lead strategic thinking and also to follow corporate guidance.
Location: San Francisco / Northern California; >50% time mobility around California as a minimum, but maybe few other states.
Time: Estimate is 6 months to 1 year, but it might change based on the project needs.