The Revenue Specialist is responsible for collecting invoices, accurately processing trade claims and resolving deductions for assigned customers.
This position will be based in our Broomfield, CO location and is a dynamic role where you can leverage your customer service skill set and intellectual curiosity to help a growing business.
- A focused effort to resolve customer issues using collection and deduction resolution techniques to improve free cash flow and working capital
- Convert non- EDI invoice customers to e-mail and check paying customers to EFT
- Validate accuracy of trade deductions to approved plans and deals
- Accurately process transactions though SAP and other Danone financial systems
- Resolve customer disputes and discrepancies within Danone's SLA's (Service Level Agreements)
- Establish positive cross-functional relationships to respond to the needs of the business and the customer
- Meet stated financial goals and objectives; KPI's
- Change customer behavior to improve payment patterns by partnering with Sales, Supply Chain, CIT and/or other internal department's to formulate and implement strategy
- Work within an organization that is focused on value added activities, maintaining a high level of productivity, integrity and trust thereby positioned to respond to the needs of a growing Danone and our customers
- Deliver best in class service to internal and external partners
- Get involved when process improvement opportunities arise
- Ensure internal control and financial integrity over the revenue management process.
- Ensure that transactions in the revenue process are recorded consistent with internal policies and accounting rules
- Communicate control violations to management
- Adopt Danone's Leadership CODES; Danone leaders are COMMITED to an ambitious future, OPEN to learn and share with others, DOERS who deliver results fast by EMPOWERING and developing people, SELF AWARE and maintains self-balance, understands self and strives for development
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must possess strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels in a matrix organization
- Encourages cross functional collaboration and effectiveness
- Excels in both oral and written communication skills, able to tell stories with data