Mason, OH 45040 US
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for new and existing client implementations for SMB (Small, Mid-Market Business) clients. The high-volume SMB Implementation model is mainly focused on clients with simple to moderate administrative needs managed through either an automated or manual installation approach.
• Responsible for execution of client implementations including effectively managing project timeline to ensure on-time completion of deliverables and deployment for plan effective date.
• Main client/broker contact during the end-to-end implementation process and as a liaison between key client/broker contacts and cross-functional departments.
• Complies with EyeMed Standards of Administration and processes as defined by functional areas.
• Responsible for meeting deadlines as defined by various functional areas.
• Responsible for providing complete and timely communication and reporting to Manager related to implementations in process, including project status, progress on key deliverables and outstanding issues being worked or potential risks.
• Responsible for data entry and tracking of group implementations using Project Plan tool.
• Effectively communicates details of group implementation to account service owner at completion of implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of experience in Client Operations, Client/Customer Support or Client Implementations
• Experience with high-volume request management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills across functional lines including Sales, Operational teams, and externally with Clients.
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and SAP or other CRM applications
• Works constructively under pressure in higher-volume environment
• Role: SMB Implementation Specialist • Assignment Duration: ASAP through January 2024 • Availability: Limited to no time-away during assignment • Hours: M-F/Full-Time; 8-4:30 (30-Minute lunch) • WFH: Yes, 3 days a week (2 in office). Must have adequate WFH space, access to a 2nd Monitor and follow all remote protocol. • Upcoming Holidays (Offices Closed) o Thanksgiving- Thursday, 11/23 and Friday 11/24 o Christmas- Friday, 12/22 and Monday, 12/25 o New Year’s Day- Monday, 1/1/2024
We are in need of someone with stronger written and communication skills to take on more of a specialist role versus a support model 5 Panel Drug screening is also required. Characteristics of an ideal candidate: • Ability to learn and adopt new processes quickly and with ease • Ability to learn and work remotely and autonomously • Accustomed to working in a high-paced, high-volume environment • Ability to successfully multi-task and effectively prioritize work • Strong attention to detail • Strong written and verbal communication skills • Medium-Advance level of expertise with Microsoft Excel • Proficient with Outlook • Familiar with Cloud-based applications (i.e. OneDrive) • Ability to multi-task and perform duties using multiple sources or systems; Data Entry experience preferred • Ability to clearly articulate findings, issues or concerns requiring resolution Value Prop for Consultant: Provides the employee with exposure to a fast-paced, high-volume environment where they are adding value to a department that has maintained 99% or higher client satisfaction 13 years in a row for the nation’s fastest growing vision care company.