Software Developer I
Whitehouse, OH 43571
Front End Angular 7.0 developer to develop custom solutions within an existing application framework.
Must be able to successfully demonstrate the ability to code, test, document and deploy a solution.
Must be able to work independently as well as within a team, with the ability to communicate a must.
Coding within a previously started application as well as completely brand-new development
Maintain code quality throughout the assignment
Ability to debug, test, and correct code issues.
- Located within a daily commute of Whitehouse, Ohio or Southfield, Michigan
- If Southfield, occasional daytime travel to Whitehouse, Ohio will be required.
- HTML 5
Ability to manage time effectively and complete work before the end of an Agile Scrum Sprint Cycle
Familiarity with reading and creating complex flow charts
Competency in achieving 90%+ Unit Test Coverage
Conceptual familiarity with Microsoft Azure
Have a passion to go above and beyond while achieving solid goal completion in a strict 40-hour schedule
Nice to Have
1. 2+ Years Software Development in Angular and C#
2. Angular Skillsoft/V3Skill/Udemy/Coursera Certification
3. Other certifications for Angular and C# including Certificates of Completion
4. Agile Scrum Fundamentals, Product Owner or Scrum Master Certifications
5. RXJS training or certifications
6. NodeJS training or certifications
7. MS SQL training or certifications