Software Developer II
Southfield, MI 48033
Senior Full Stack Developer (Front End Angular 7.0 and Backend C#) to develop custom solutions within an existing application framework. Must be able to successfully demonstrate the ability to code, test, document and deploy a solution. Must be able to work independently as well as within a team, with the ability to communicate a must. A Senior Developer can expect a higher work load than a Junior Developer while also leading and coaching junior developers to amplify the team’s future production capabilities. Though full stack, this role requires a high standard of Angular 7 Development (NOT ANGULAR JS)
Coding within a previously started application as well as completely brand-new development
Maintain code quality throughout the assignment
Ability to debug, test, and correct code issues
1. Located within a daily commute of Whitehouse, Ohio or Southfield, Michigan
- If Southfield, occasional daytime travel to Whitehouse, Ohio will be required.
2. Position requires being Onsite Monday Through Friday
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology from an Accredited University in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering with a specialization in Software Development or Computer/Software Engineering and solid understanding and skill in Object Oriented Programming
4. At least 3 years of Software Development Work Experience
5. At least 1 year of Software Development Experience in Angular 2.0+ (not Angular JS) as well as 2+ additional years of experience one or more of the following languages:
- HTML 5
6. Experience in creating applications that include two-way API’s, (SOAP and REST)
7. Experience in programming driven data transformation, with an extensive focus on transformation of data.
8. Previous study, certification, and/or experience with Agile Scrum methodologies according to Scrum.org and/or Scrum Alliance
Ability to manage time effectively and complete work before the end of an Agile Scrum Sprint Cycle
Familiarity with reading and creating complex flow charts
Competency in achieving 90%+ Unit Test Coverage
9. Conceptual familiarity with Microsoft Azure
Have a passion to go above and beyond while achieving solid goal completion in a strict 40-hour schedule
Nice to Have
10. 3+ Years Software Development in Angular and 3+ Years in C#
11. Angular Skillsoft/V3Skill/Udemy/Coursera Certification
12. Other certifications for Angular and C# including Certificates of Completion
13. Agile Scrum Fundamentals, Product Owner or Scrum Master Certifications
14. RXJS training or certifications
15. NodeJS training or certifications
16. MS SQL training or certifications
17. Experience with Azure Monitor
• What are three ways you can perform message passing between components in Angular 7?
• What are the two types of forms in Angular 7?
• In C#, what are the differences between a Class and a Struct?
• Using Angular 7, create a button that has a click event. The default display text for the button is “hello”, and when clicking the button, it would toggle between “hello” and “world”.
• Create a class that has four properties: one that is a string, one that is a number, one that is a boolean, and one that is an optional array of itself with Typescript Syntax.
• Create a variable whose type is an array of that class you just previously created. Imagine that the array is initialized with a bunch of data from an API response. Create a statement that will return a single dimensional array of string targeting the string property from your new array variable. Then create a statement that would return a single dimensional array of string targeting the optional property’s string property on your new array variable. This should all be done with Typescript syntax and strict typing