Technology Resilience Consultant
As a technical member of the Consulting Practice, you will bring technology expertise and experience with delivery excellence to Client AS clients as we help them to assess, plan and build availability solutions. The primary focus will be delivery of consulting services on client engagements focused in the areas of Cloud Migration and Disaster Recovery (DR) services.
• Plan and Execute Cloud Migrations (public and private)
• Provide subject matter expertise in multiple areas related to Cloud computing (e.g. data gathering; analysis tools)
• Provide experience-based guidance and implementation of Cloud Computing solutions, tools, architecture, etc.
Disaster Recovery (DR) Services:
• Conduct IT / Disaster Recovery Program assessments relevant to industry best practices (e.g. ISO 27031)
• Develop IT / Disaster Recovery (DR) Plans (e.g. infrastructure, application, response management)
• Assess IT / Disaster Recovery (DR) capabilities / readiness risks (e.g. infrastructure, applications)
• Assess / recommend IT / Disaster Recovery (DR) solutions / approach / strategies / etc.
• Facilitate / lead client facing meetings / communications with limited oversight
• Evaluate, recommend and create project deliverables to solve identified client problems
• Drive continual business development; commitment to client success to potentially set the stage for follow on work
• Contribute to the development of the consulting practice through team collaboration and work product enhancements
• Bachelor’s Degree (e.g. Computer Science, IT Management, Networking, IT Security) or relevant work experience (7+ yrs.)
• Excellent communication / presentation skills (e.g. written, verbal)
• Direct experience (5+ years) providing client facing Consulting / Professional Services
• Ability to work independently (onsite or remotely) with limited oversight
• Good understanding of foundational cloud-enabling technologies (experience with server migration tools)
• Good understanding of information technology concepts (e.g. cloud-enablement, compute, storage, networking, security, authentication, virtualization, database, middleware)
• Good understanding of Disaster Recovery (DR) industry best practices (e.g. standards, solutions, strategies, concepts)
• Ability to travel 75% of the time