US - HSE Engineer - G00179
Miami, FL 33126 US
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in Safety, Engineering or related field required.
• Significant experience in health, (particularly Industrial Hygiene) safety, and environmental experience, with progressively increasing responsibility
• Some manufacturing experience
• General knowledge of Facility management activities.
• Certification in safety, health, or environmental field
• Lean Six Sigma Experience
• Thorough understanding of HSE regulatory requirements and professional best practices
• Mature judgment and decision-making ability, with strategic and tactical HSE experience
• Must have exceptional skills in building interpersonal relationships, including high degree of tact, diplomacy and ability to influence
• Excellent interpersonal skills (training/presentation, leadership coaching, facilitation, team collaboration, communication)
• Experience participating in audits and implementing HSE management systems