Phoenix, AZ 85027 US
Studies and records time, motion, methods, and speed to improve efficiency and establish a standard production rate in performance of maintenance, production, clerical, and other worker operations. Requires a high school degree or its equivalent with 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Specific requirements for this position are as follows:
• Provide Qualification test support for the Modular Radio Controller.
• Familiarity with legacy Client radio products such as DME, VDR, VIDL-G, XPDR, ADF, and NIM desired but not required.
• Willing to learn how to evaluate Minimum Operational Performance Standards (MOPS), in accordance with applicable specifications such as DO-181, DO-185, DO-220, or DO-283.
• Perform formal qualification testing.
• Work closely with Qualification Engineers on ambitious test schedule.
• Ensure valid test data and provide this data for the test report.
• Willing to work overtime, approx. 8 hours per week.