Tempe, AZ 85284 US
Lead Electrical Technician - Electrical Services Technician
Be a part of a team that supports testing highly Mechanical Systems and Components. The Electrical Services team is responsible for fabricating, maintaining, and testing electrical systems and components to support the development and certification across Client’s product line of systems and components. This will enable you to support new products, processes, standards, and/or operational plans within the organization's business strategies, with a direct impact on business results. You will collaborate with other experienced engineers and technicians to provide a test experience for our customers that applies best practices to achieve world-class results.
• Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
• Use measuring and diagnostic tools to test and modify electronic parts to ensure systems and components meet established specifications
• Drive improvements in a challenging environment
YOU MUST HAVE
• High School Diploma
• 4+ years of experience in Electronics, Electrical Technology, or similar
• CANDIDATES MUST BE A U.S. PERSON ONLY
• An understanding of electronics and industry standard processes, particularly, IPC-A 610
• Experience in Soldering
• Experience working in a test environment
• Familiarity with lab equipment such as multimeters and oscilloscopes
• Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills; consistently taking the initiative to get things done, doing things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with other individuals in a team setting as well as with customers to define requirements and provide support.