Phoenix, AZ 85034 US
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Client Aerospace. You will partner with world class engineering's and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
• requirements analysis
• requirements decomposition
• systems design
• model based development system design
• systems integration
• systems validation & verification
• customer interaction
• project oversight
• project coordination
• budget/schedule responsibility
YOU MUST HAVE
• Minimum of 7 years of systems engineering experience in support of safety critical engine controller development
• Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering
• Due to export control regulations, this position requires US citizenship status
• Experience providing technical leadership to a cross discipline, cross site team
• Advanced knowledge of Client’s systems development lifecycle
• Working knowledge of Client’s requirement development tools and processes including DOORS and ClearCase/ClearQuest
• Advanced level knowledge of APU control systems and control components
• Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
• Ability to adapt to project changes
• Multi-tasking and can manage a variety of complicated tasks