US - Test Engineer - G00566
Columbus, OH 43228 US
In addition to that I would like to add the following:
Labview experience preferred
Test Stand (National Instruments) experience and communication with instruments (GPIB, RS232, RS485) is preferred
Equipment Calibration experience preferred (deadweight, pneumatic, hydraulic, metrology knowledge)
Ability to maintain equipment (temperature compensation and calibration systems)
Electrical / mechanical troubleshooting knowledge preferred
I would say IT developer skillsets are needed for this role to some extent. It’s a bit of a complex role that combines both test engineer and developer skillsets
• Be part of a team that designs, modifies, writes and implements test equipment solutions (including hardware design and/or software programs).
• Daily tasks include SQL database management and working with multiple custom web applications. C#, Visual Basic and .Net experience preferred.
• Work with manufacturing engineering team to develop solutions to test equipment that improve efficiency and productivity
• Interacts with other engineering groups to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for products, systems, components, or modifications.
• Identifies functional problems and suggests resolutions.
• Assists in the definition of internal quality control standards and the maintenance of reliability programs.
• Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.