Managed Staffing http://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61951/logos/managedstaffing-hml.png http://www.managedstaffing.com http://www.managedstaffing.com true
Pompano Beach, FL 33069 US
Posted: 03/22/23 2022-12-07 2023-06-05 Employment Type: 6 months contract Industry: Other Job Number: 4511
Validation/Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Measuring production processes and parameters against industry standards.
- Analyzing test data to determine the causes of defects, failure, or flaws and facilitating corrective measures.
- Establishing validation standards and developing performance testing and quality control measures to ensure equipment and processes function within acceptable parameters.
- Reviewing, oversight or verifying Calibration activities and certificates.
- Developing test procedures and validation documentation (protocols and summary reports) that produce analyzable validation data and stand-alone reports.
- Performing risk assessments (FMEA and FMECA) and ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- Conducting preventative maintenance, as well as repairing or replacing equipment.
- Presenting validation test results and recommending improvements.
- Training staff on validation parameters, overseeing validation activities, and documenting processes.
- Keeping informed of developments and innovation in validation engineering.
Validation/Project Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field of specialization.
- At least 2 years experience as a validation engineer in a similar industry.
- Experience in equipment calibration, performance testing, and quality control.
- Advanced proficiency in data analysis tools and project management software.
- In-depth knowledge of production processes, parameters, and standards.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to ensure compliance with industry regulations.